- My book, Becoming Catholic: Finding Rome on the American Religious Landscape, was published recently by Oxford University Press. Buy it now!
- I just completed a research leave to begin data collection for my research project on American gun cultures, beginning with the “concealed carry” movement.
- In Spring 2014 I am teaching two sections of Sociological Theory (SOC 270).
- In the first Summer Session of 2014 I will be teaching Sociology of Sport.
- Through my hobby-gone-mad (Big Time Tennis), I continue to string rackets for Wake Forest’s men’s tennis team, the Wake Forest club tennis teams, and selected individual clients. Follow my tennis business on Twitter (@bigtimetennis) and “like” my Facebook page.